Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Writing for The Soul

In my new book "Writing for the Soul: An Autobiography and Guide for the Broken Down",  I talk about my journey through mental illness and how writing propelled me through those trying times. I believe this book is seriously critical to society, to help society become aware of the issues. Being able to use writing as a guide through the journey of mental health is a big deal and science has been proving so. As stated in my book journal writing has helped the likes of Vietnam war veterans. 

Writing is definitely a tool to use while struggling through some trying times and you should definitely by my book to read how I used writing as a tool and how you can use writing for yourself as well! There are numerous exercies to perform within the book that can be used as forms of therapy, hopefully putting you back on track for a healthy life and success. 

Go take at the books page to learn more!


http://www.amazon.com/Writing-The-Soul-Autobiography-ebook/dp/B00BUTMVPM/ref=tmm_kin_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1364337227&sr=8-2

No comments:

Post a Comment